In addition to the virtual career fairs, VRS has also launched a military friendly employer index by industry, to make it easier for transitioning service members, veterans, and military spouses to identify what employers are actively hiring in their industry of choice.
What does TSM stand for?
TSM stands for Transitioning Service Member
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TSM
We have 317 other meanings of TSM in our Acronym Attic
- TRADOC Systems Management
- TRADOC Systems Manager
- Traffic Safety Management (London, UK)
- Traffic Scheduling Manager
- Traffic Signal Maintenance (various locations)
- Trailer Sway Mitigation (vehicle stabilization technology; Robert Bosch Corporation)
- Training Site Manager
- Training Support Materials
- Training Systems Management
- Transformation Scattering Matrix
- Transmit Slot Mask (Register)
- Transparent Semipermeable Membrane (medical care)
- Transport Synchronous Module (wireless communications)
- Transportation System Management
- Transports de Saint Michel (French: Saint Michel Transportation; est. 1987)
- Treasury Stock Method (finance)
- Troop Sergeant-Major (Canadian and British Military)
- True Sharing Miss
- Trunk Signaling Message (US DoD)
- Trusted Service Manager (smartphones)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This award recognizes Comcast and NBCUniversal's dedication to addressing the challenges faced by veterans, transitioning service members and military families in their search for meaningful employment.
The new curriculum must be relevant to today's transitioning service members by allowing it to be tailored to the unique circumstances each new veteran may face, such as pursuing an education, searching for a career or starting a business.
DirectEmployers shares VETS' vision and commitment to expand career opportunities for Veterans, transitioning service members, and their families.
RAP provides transitioning service members and their families with information about their new duty stations," said Hugh Durden, program analyst for Military Career Readiness Programs, Commander, Navy Installations Command (CNI), Millington Det.
com, and the Defense Department's official Web site for transitioning service members, called DoD TransPortal, or www.
Companies earning the prestigious Military Friendly Employers designation are rising stars with strong military recruitment programs and meaningful job opportunities for transitioning service members and spouses seeking civilian employment," said Sean Collins, vice president for Victory Media and director for G.
Our TSOs are providing transitioning service members vital information about their VA benefits, as well as our professional claims services.