To understand these differences, it must be understood that the California LEV program actually includes standards and descriptions of four different kinds of vehicles: transitional low-emission vehicles (TLEVs), low-emission vehicles (LEVs), ultra low-emission vehicles (ULEVs) and zero emission vehicles (ZEVs).
What does TLEV stand for?
TLEV stands for Transitional Low-Emission Vehicle
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of TLEV in our Acronym Attic
- Traumatic Life Events Questionnaire
- time-limited error recovery (Western Digital hard disk technology)
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy Seizures
- Thomas Lake Elementary School (Eagan, MN)
- Turnbull Laboratory for Ecological Studies (Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge)
- Transient Lower Esophageal Sphincter Relaxation
- Tennessee Law Enforcement Training Academy
- Texas Law Enforcement Training Coordinators Association
- Tennessee Law Enforcement Training Officers Association
- Texas Law Enforcement Telecommunications System
- Tables, Listings and Figures
- Taiwan Labor Front
- Take Life Further (UK newspaper)
- Tandy Leather Factory (Fort Worth, TX)
- Tanklöschfahrzeug (German: fire department)
- Tap Legacy Foundation, Inc. (New York, NY; est. 2002)
- Teaching and Learning Forum
- Technology Leadership Forum (various locations)
- Telecentre Leaders' Forum (workshop)
- Temporary Lodging Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
When running on M85, the vehicles are certified by the California Air Resources Board as meeting the 1994 CARB standards for Transitional Low-Emission Vehicles.
June 30 /PRNewswire/ -- General Motors (NYSE: GM) received certification from the California Air Resources Board (CARB) that the 1993 3800 V6 engine installed in GM APVs meets transitional low-emission vehicle (TLEV) standards for reduced exhaust emissions.