ARAMARK support of the Salvation Army of Southern California has included the Salvation Army Red Shield Community Center - Peco Union Neighborhood in Los Angeles, Salvation Army Santa Fe Springs Transitional Living Center in Whittier and the Salvation Army Bell Shelter in Bell.
What does TLC stand for?
TLC stands for Transitional Living Center (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TLC
We have 729 other meanings of TLC in our Acronym Attic
- Transformative Learning Centre (Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto)
- Transformer-rectifier Line Contactor
- Transforming Lives in Crisis
- Transgender Law Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Transgender Liberation and Care
- Transhield Leasing Company (est. 1994; Chicago, IL)
- Transit for Livable Communities (Saint Paul, MN)
- Transit Light Curve (astronomy project)
- Transitional Learning Center
- Transitional Line Charge
- Transitional Local Council
- TransLogistique, Canada (Logistics and SCM training)
- Translunar Coast
- Transmission Line Coupler
- Transperfect Linguist Certification (translation service; New York, NY)
- Transport Logical Connection (Ciena)
- Transport-, Informatik-, Logistik-Consulting GmbH
- Transportation & Logistics Council, Inc. (formerly Transportation Consumer Protection Council, TCPC)
- Transportation for Livable Communities
- Transports du Loir-et-Cher (French transportation company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW currently owns and operates 651 units consisting of a transitional living center for young single mothers and eight affordable multi-family housing developments.
SCSCY also established the state's only transitional living center for homeless teens and teen mothers, and the organization provides training for individuals who serve children and youth.
an international construction management firm, is contributing its services for $1 to help build the Transitional Living Center at 650 Westminster Avenue in Venice, California.
The emphasis is on appropriate management using a team approach, and praises the transitional living center model.
org/stepstohomeregistration The Lowell Transitional Living Center (LTLC) is one of the region's largest homeless shelters and serves over 1,100 people a year, providing emergency shelter, transitional shelter, an active meals program and a very successful case management program.
Jon Horne, program coordinator for Los Angeles Family Housing Transitional Living Centers, says the scorching heat tends to heat up tempers, as well.
As the director, he was responsible for developing the Transitional Living Center, which serves as a housing unit for long-term psychiatric patients.