This facility offers an incredible 286 transitional housing units for area veterans, as well as a variety of care programs and services to help veterans transition into permanent homes and successful futures.
What does THU stand for?
THU stands for Transitional Housing Unit (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THU
We have 10 other meanings of THU in our Acronym Attic
- The Hero the Villain (band)
- Trigger Happy TV (UK TV Program)
- Trophy Hunters TV
- The How To Video Store (New York, NY)
- Pituffik, Greenland - Thule Airport (Airport Code)
- Teikyo Heisei University (Japan)
- Temporary Housing Unit (emergency management)
- The Hague University (Netherlands)
- Tony Hawks' Underground (video game)
- Traveller Health Unit (Ireland)
- Tsinghua University (Beijing, China)
- Tactical Heads Up Display
- The Harvard Undergraduate Drummers (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- The Harvard University Drummers (Cambridge, MA)
- The Usual Disclaimers Apply
- Transaction History User Directory
- Transportation and Housing and Urban Development Act
- Techniques in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery (journal)
- The House of Urban Grooves (jazz band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5-hour partial day program, they stay at the same treatment facility and often remain living in ANJ's transitional housing units.
Methy Construction is receiving over $445,000 in Homelessness Partnering Strategy funding to create four transitional housing units for single-parent Aboriginal families who are homeless.
The Antelope Valley's Lancaster Homeless Shelter, operated by Catholic Charities, recently added 52 more transitional housing units for adults with the $1 million grant we secured for this project.
To purchase electrical and household appliances for eight transitional housing units for young adults aged 18 to 37 who are at risk of becoming homeless and dealing with mental health problems.
The members of my own congregation operate a transitional housing unit in which homeless men and women work with a social worker to find and prepare for permanent residency.
Chillicothe, Ohio - 310 permanent and transitional housing units
with brief tour of the transitional housing units at 11:45 a.