The number included 1,102 who were without shelter, 388 who were indoors in emergency shelter programs and 261 who were indoors in transitional housing programs.
What does THP stand for?
THP stands for Transitional Housing Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THP
We have 162 other meanings of THP in our Acronym Attic
- Thermohydrogen Processing
- Three Hole Punch
- Thrust Horsepower (engine power rating)
- Tiempo Hasta la Progresion (Spanish: Time to Progression)
- Timber Harvest Plan
- Toe Head Posse (Texas)
- Tom Hay Printing (Georgia)
- Tomlinson-Harashima Precoding
- Total Hip Precautions
- Traffic Handling Priority
- Transparent Huge Page (Linux)
- Triad Health Project (North Carolina)
- Tubing Hanger Pressure (oil production)
- Tubing Head Pressure (oil/gas wells)
- Transitional Housing Placement-Plus-Foster Care (California)
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 (gaming)
- Tala Hydroelectric Project Authority (Bhutan)
- Tees and Hartlepool Port Authority Ltd
- Texas Highway Patrol Association and Museum (also seen as THPM)
- The Hot Pepper Awards (cooking products competition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The donation of candy filled Easter eggs will be used in our feeding program, our senior program, our children's program, our transitional housing program and our food pantry.
Keystone's residential services include two transitional housing programs, one long term housing program, a supportive apartment program and a psychosocial rehabilitation program.
In 2009, BWC's original two-year Transitional Housing Program provided housing and case management services to 143 emancipated youth ages 18-24 and their children, helping 87 percent to move into permanent housing.
The Council is challenging funding for Prisoners of Christ and Lamb of God Ministries, groups that offer substance abuse transitional housing programs for the Florida Department of Corrections.
The living spaces in the transitional housing program, which make creative use of natural light, wide hallways, and 9-foot ceilings, are larger than what would be found in a traditional treatment center.
Past charities have included YWCA's Transitional Housing Program, the Bridgett Collins House, and the Northwest Burn Foundation.
Residents typically stay for a minimum of 90 days in the early stabilization program before turning to action plans for returning to work or school and entry into the transitional housing program.