The Prison to Community Project, a discharge planning and transitional case management program funded by the Philadelphia Office of Behavioral Health and Mental Retardation Services, was created to ease the transition back to the community for people with serious mental illnesses in the Philadelphia County prison system.
What does TCM stand for?
TCM stands for Transitional Case Management (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCM
We have 385 other meanings of TCM in our Acronym Attic
- Traditionellen Chinesischen Medizin (German: Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- TRADOC Capabilities Manager (US Army)
- Traffic Control Materials
- Training Centre Manager
- Trajectory Correctable Munition
- Trajectory Correction Maneuver
- Transactional Content Management (software)
- TransCanada Midstream (pipeline)
- Transceiver Module (electronics)
- Transformational Communications MILSATCOM (Military Satellite Communications)
- Transmission Congestion Management
- Transmission Control Module (automotive)
- Transportation Carrier Management (logistics; various organizations)
- Transportation Concurrency Management
- Transportation Construction Management
- Transportation Control Measure
- Travel Cost Method
- Traveling Class Mark
- Treasury and Cash Management
- Treasury Capital Market
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although she calls the transitional case management program "a team effort" and accepts limited responsibility for its success, the conviction with which she speaks and the respect conveyed by her co-workers point to a woman whose job means more to her than a paycheck.