Gulczynski) Plasse, 93, died peacefully Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at the Transitional Care Unit at Hubbard Hospital after a short illness.
What does TCU stand for?
TCU stands for Transitional Care Unit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCU
We have 93 other meanings of TCU in our Acronym Attic
- Tourism Coordination Unit
- Towering Cumulus (cloud formation)
- Towering Cumulus (meteorological)
- Track Calibration Unit
- Tracking Control Unit (UAV)
- Traffic Control Unit
- Transaction Control Unit
- TRANSEC/COMSEC Unit
- Transit Canine Unit (NY Police Department)
- Transit Control Unit
- Transmission Control Unit
- Transmitter Control Unit
- Transport Colis Urgent (French: Urgent Transport Parcels)
- Transportable Computer Unit
- Transportation and Communication Union (Canada)
- Transportation Communications International Union
- Transportation Control Unit
- Transportation Coordination Unit (emergency management)
- Transportation, Communications, and Utilities
- Transports Collectifs Urbains (French: Urban Public Transport)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another location, Brockton Hospital located in Brockton, MA, is using the solution on iPads not only in their transitional care unit but also with the nursing administration department throughout the hospital to gain insights into nursing care.
The American Hospital Dubai has extended its patient services with the launch of a new Transitional Care Unit (TCU) to offer an alternative for families seeking specialist, multidisciplinary care for their loved ones.
Construction will commence with the demolition of the 28,000-square-foot "1963 building," which now houses the transitional care unit and borders on Fuller Street in May 2009.
Dorio has criticized the proposal and the hospital's announcement it will close the Transitional Care Unit, which provides skilled nursing care to those who no longer need acute care but are not ready to return home.
Debbie Townsend, senior staff nurse in the transitional care unit, said: 'All he's ever known is hospital.
Their parents are hopeful that they will soon be able to move to the Transitional Care Unit.
To address this need, the hospital decided to open a SNF, which it called the Transitional Care Unit (TCU).