The Kurds patiently witnessed that Article 58 of the Transitional Administrative Law was replaced with Iraq's 2005 Constitution, including a provision, Article 140, to resolve these competing claims.
What does TAL stand for?
TAL stands for Transitional Administrative Law (interim constitution of Iraq Feb. 29, 2004)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TAL
We have 106 other meanings of TAL in our Acronym Attic
- Tonnage Axle Limit (transportation loads)
- Tower Australia Limited (life insurance)
- Townsend Analytics Ltd. (Chicago, IL)
- Train-A-Lift Ltd (UK)
- Training Aids Librarian
- Traitement Automatiques des Langues (French: Language Processing)
- Transaction Application Language
- Transatlantic Abort Landing
- Transcription Activator-Like (proteins)
- Transition to Adult Living (various organizations)
- Transoceanic Abort Landing
- Transporter Air Lock
- Trattamento Automatico Della Lingua (Italian: Natural Language Processing)
- Tropical Aquaculture Laboratory (University of Florida)
- Trust Anchor Locator (Internet)
- Typed Assembly Language
- Talis Qualis (Just As They Come)
- Take A Look Around (Limp Bizkit's song)
- Texas Accountants and Lawyers for the Arts (Houston, TX)
- Texas Adolescent Literacy Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lawyers for the plaintiffs then submitted briefs dated October 19, 2006, December 13, 2006 and April 16, 2007 in which they argued that the law on which the elections was based was the Transitional Administrative Law [TAL, the provisional constitution of 2004] and that Article 15.
The concept was also stressed in the Iraqi Transitional Administrative Law after the US invasion of Iraq, and in the Iraqi constitution.
Indeed Bremer's number one legacy, the interim constitution or Transitional Administrative Law, became the basic DNA of the new Iraq.
This consisted of a document creating Transitional Administrative Law and several orders related to elections.
Parliament made the ruling in response to questions about the wording of the Transitional Administrative Law (TAL), Iraq's largely US-drafted provisional constitution meant to guide the country to democratic rule and self-sustained sovereignty.
Parliament had made the ruling in response to questions about the wording of the Transitional Administrative Law (TAL), Iraq's largely US-drafted provisional constitution, which is meant to guide the country to democratic rule and self-sustained sovereignty.
Shiite leaders agreed to implement Article 58 of the Transitional Administrative Law, Iraq's US-drafted provisional constitution, which calls for undoing population transfers by the ousted regime of Saddam Hussain.