LOS ANGELES, March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- As young adults with autism spectrum disorders, learning disabilities, Asperger's Disorder, executive functioning challenges, and other social or emotional issues prepare to transition to college, the workforce, and beyond, they often experience a lack of resources and guidance to help them along the way.
What does TTC stand for?
TTC stands for Transition to College (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TTC
We have 424 other meanings of TTC in our Acronym Attic
- Total Transfer Capability
- Total Transportation Concept (Inglewood, CA)
- Toutes Taxes Comprises (French)
- Toyota Technical Center
- Toyota Technocraft (Japan)
- Tra Terra e Cielo (Italian association and newspaper, tourism and natural life)
- Track-to-Track Correlator
- Trans Texas Corridor
- Transdisciplinary Theological Colloquium (Drew University)
- Transformer-rectifier Transfer Contactor
- Transmission Technologies Corporation
- Transportation and Ticket Center (Walt Disney World resort)
- Transportation Technology Center, Inc.
- Transportation Training Center (various locations)
- Treasurer-Tax Collector (various locations)
- Trenchless Technology Center (Louisiana Tech University)
- Trident Technical College (North Charleston, SC)
- Trident Technical Corporation (Georgia)
- Tripheny Tetrazolium Chloride
- Triple Test Cross
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study makes recommendations for further research in areas such as differences among student populations and longitudinal studies of the transition to college.
Department of Education grant to help inner-city high school students who are disadvantaged and/or whose parents have not attained a degree prepare for successful transition to college with the goal of completing academic programs that lead to careers in science, technology, engineering and math.
Karlea Brunelle Joiner, Hampton, First Year Experience coordinator, assisting first year students' transition to college life; Dr.
For some undergraduates, the transition to college life may prove far more stressful than exciting.
Successful transition to college opens the door for future economic success, social power, and personal well-being.
A college success boot camp will be held in June, designed to help students make the transition to college life by providing suggestions for study skills and college life in general.
GoalQuest plans to bundle UPeers with its FYRe (Freshman Year Retention) tool, an interactive web-based program that helps students make the transition to college and enhance their personal and academic skills during their first year and beyond.