What does TP1 stand for?
TP1 stands for Transition Protein 1 (biology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TP1
We have 3 other meanings of TP1 in our Acronym Attic
- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
- Test Procedure & Report
- Test Plans & Specifications
- Total Package/Unit Materiel Fielding
- Transpulmonary Pressure/Volume Curve
- Transport Protocol Class 0
- Technology Preview 1
- Telomerase-Associated Protein 1 (antibodies)
- Terminal Protein-1
- Tournament Pack Season 1 (Yu-Gi-Oh cards)