UNCLASSIFIED// This second message, (221323Z JUL 11, SUBJ/MISHAP REPORTING RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PERSONNEL ASSIGNED TO /MEDHOLD OR TPU//) is a message that specifies who is responsible for reporting injuries for personnel assigned to a medical hold unit (MEDHOLD) or to a transient personnel unit (TPU).
What does TRANSITPERSU stand for?
TRANSITPERSU stands for Transient Personnel Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Transitional Flight Training
- Trade-Off Analysis Systems/Force Mix
- Transportation Group Amphibious Forces (US Navy)
- Transport Group, South Pacific Force (US Navy)
- Transactions on Information Forensics and Security (workshop)
- TRansportation ANalysis and SIMulation System
- Transfer Resistor
- Technology Review Assistance Notification Standards Integration and Testing Program (Joint Program Executive Office JPEO for Chemical and Biological Defense)
- Transit Exercise
- Transports, Atlantic Fleet (US Navy)
- Translation and localization
- Transportable LORAN-C
- Translator Supercomputer (from the fictional Dan Brown book Digital Fortress)
- Seminars for Training SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) in the use of Telematics (Europe)
- Transportation Model
- Transition to Modernization
- Transportation Mobility Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
At one point I asked a young Sailor why he ended up on limited duty and was being assigned to the transient personnel unit.
Transient Personnel Unit (TPU) Norfolk has achieved impressive retention goals, recently earning the Commander in Chief, U.