106) HYPEREMESIS GRAVIDARUM Transient hyperthyroidism of hyperemesis gravidarum (THHG) is characterized by severe nausea, vomiting, dehydration, ketonuria, weight loss of more than 5% of body weight by 6 to 9 weeks' gestation, and thyroid tests in the hyperthyroid range.
What does THHG stand for?
THHG stands for Transient Hyperthyroidism of Hyperemesis Gravidarum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THHG
We have 2 other meanings of THHG in our Acronym Attic
- Trigger Happy Havoc (gaming; Danganronpa)
- Tripterygium Hypoglaucum Hutch (Chinese herbal medicine)
- Tropical Hardwood Hammock (ecosystem)
- Toon Hermans Huis Amersfoort (Dutch: Hermans Amersfoort Show House; cancer support organization; Netherlands)
- The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Topolcany HipHop Community
- The Hills Have Eyes (movie)
- The Helpful Hands Foundation (Orlando, FL)
- Thessaloniki Hip Hop Festival (Greece)
- The Hampshire Hospitality Group
- The Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy
- Tenere Habere Habere Habere
- Texas Hospital Home Health Association
- Texas Holy Hip Hop Achievement Awards
- The Hope Heart Institute (Bellevue, WA)
- Total Home Health, Inc.
- Tulane Hispanic Health Initiative (Tulane Health Sciences Center; New Orleans, LA)
- Timber Hill Hong Kong Ltd. (brokerage firm)
- Thane Hip Hop Movement
- The Heritage Hotel Manila (Pasay City, Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The etiology of transient hyperthyroidism of hyperemesis gravidarum is unclear.