Characterizing learning deficits and hippocampal neuron loss following transient global cerebral ischemia in rats.
What does TGCI stand for?
TGCI stands for Transient Global Cerebral Ischemia
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TGCI
We have 1 other meaning of TGCI in our Acronym Attic
- Toronto Girls Can Flirt and Other Queer Things Can Do (mnemonic for Talc, Gypsum, Calcite, Fluorite, Apatite, Orthoclase, Quartz, Topaz, Corundum, Diamond; Mohs scale of mineral hardness)
- Transmission Gap Connection Frame Number
- Texas Gulf Coast Field Research Station
- Texas Gulf Coast Figure Skating Club (Sugar Land, Texas)
- Through Geek Colored Glasses (podcast)
- Total Ginsenosides in Chinese Ginseng
- Transplant Genomics Collaborative Group
- The Girl Can't Help It
- Thai-German Ceramic Industry, PCL (Thailand)
- The Grantsmanship Center
- The Great Connecticut Jazz Fest
- Timed Guarded Command Language
- Tom Green County Library (San Angelo, TX)
- True Grit Consulting Ltd. (Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
- Thermospheric General Circulation Model
- Total Gas and Chemical Management (Air Liquide)
- The Global Chat Network
- Task Group Commanding Officer (Star Trek)
- The Global Consulting Partnership
- Trunking Gateway Control Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
Transient global cerebral ischemia in Mongolian gerbils was used to investigate the OLE effects on different parameters of oxidative stress and neuronal damage in hippocampus.
The transient global cerebral ischemia was induced using four-vessel-occlusion method for 20min.