Bourns has made 10 acquisitions in the preceding 12 years, including Joslyn Electronics' communication protection products business, Texas Instruments' solid state Telecom protection business, Fultec's Transient Blocking Unit technology and the Protection Product businesses of Corning Cable Systems and Emerson Network Power.
What does TBU stand for?
TBU stands for Transient Blocking Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TBU
We have 13 other meanings of TBU in our Acronym Attic
- The Brand Union (Singapore)
- The Brotherhood of Unity (gaming clan)
- Thinkin' 'bout You
- This Binary Universe (band)
- Throttle Body Unit (automotive fuel injection system)
- Time Base Unit (microcontroller)
- Tirana Business University (Tirana, Albania)
- To Be Updated
- Tomas Bata University (Czech Republic, Zlin)
- Tone-Bearing Unit (linguistics)
- Triune Biblical University (Kelso, WA)
- True But Useless
- Telemetry Buoy for Underwater Communication System
- The Bat User Discussion List
- Test Bed User Equipment
- Tetrabutylammonium Bromide
- Tetrabutylammonium Chloride
- Training Barracks Upgrade Program (US Army)
- Tear Break-Up Test (eye teardrop test)
- Tear Break-Up Time (eye teardrop testing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bourns([R]) products stocked by Digi-Key include fuses and current limiters, including Bourns' new TBU[TM] transient blocking units, Multifuse[R] PTC resettable fuses, SinglFuse[TM] miniature chip fuses, and Telefuse[TM] SMD ceramic fuses; gas discharge tubes; diodes and diode arrays; ESD suppressors; thyristor surge protectors; chip beads and chip inductors; transformers; power inductors; common mode chokes; and power resistors, including current sense, pulse power, and high power resistors.
a leading manufacturer and supplier of electronic components, today announced the company's next-generation Transient Blocking Unit (TBU(TM)) Series of circuit protection devices designed to protect a broad selection of industrial and telecommunications applications.
Transient Blocking Unit Devices Meet Speed and Resettability Requirements for Reliable Power Surge Protection RIVERSIDE, Calif.
a leading manufacturer and supplier of electronic components, today announced the availability of a breakthrough line of Transient Blocking Unit (TBU) circuit protection products.
Bourns Expands Industry's Most Comprehensive Circuit Protection Line with Fultec's Transient Blocking Unit Components and Modules RIVERSIDE, Calif.