Senator Baker's committees report states: “Your committee also notes that transient accommodations management companies tend to hire professional accounting firms or staff who are familiar with the tax intricacies of chapter 237D, Hawaii Revised Statues, the transient accommodations tax law.
What does TAT stand for?
TAT stands for Transient Accommodations Tax
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TAT
We have 227 other meanings of TAT in our Acronym Attic
- Totally Antisymmetric Tensor
- Totally Awesome Trip (slang)
- Touraine Air Transport (airline)
- Tourism Authority of Thailand
- Trading Arrangement Table
- Trans-America Trail (off-road jeep/motorcyce trail)
- Trans-Atlantic Telephone cable
- Transactivator of Transcription (HIV protein)
- Transcontinental Air Transport (airline)
- Transgenic Arthropod Team
- Transitional Automated Ticket (airlines)
- Transport Aérien Transrégional (French: Regional Air Transport)
- Transportation and Ammunition Tracking
- Truth and Transmission (Foundation)
- Turbine Air Temperature
- Turn Around Time
- Two-Axis Tracking
- Type Approval Test (various companies)
- Tyrosine Aminotransferase
- Tyumen Avia Trans
Samples in periodicals archive:
The statewide temporary increase in Transient Accommodations Tax (TAT) rates partially mitigates the impact of visitor declines on revenues; however, the state legislature discussed but did not enact a proposal to withhold these revenues from counties.
Proposals to close the gap include further spending reductions, additional modest debt restructuring, and suspension of the sharing of the transient accommodations tax with counties, among other items.
Both years' results stem from weak transient accommodations tax (TAT) revenue and certain non-recurring expenditures.
0% decline in transient accommodations tax (TAT) revenue and certain one-time expenditures.