The comprehensive seven-year study (1985-1991) was conducted by the USA-based Transfusion Safety Study Group, which has been analyzing the immune consequences of transfusion of blood components and plasma primarily in HIV-positive and -negative persons with hemophilia.
What does TSSG stand for?
TSSG stands for Transfusion Safety Study Group (HIV research)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSSG
We have 14 other meanings of TSSG in our Acronym Attic
- Texas State Solo Ensemble Contest
- Tape Staging and Storage Facility
- Terminal System Support Facility
- Third Order, Society of St. Francis
- Two-Stage Seton Fistulotomy (surgical procedure)
- Technical Skills Share Group (Chelmsford, MA)
- Telecommunications Software & Systems Group
- Top Seeded Solution Growth
- Tourette Syndrome Study Group
- Trajectory Sensing Signal Generator
- Trondheimstudentenes Speidergruppe (Trondheim Student Scout Group; Trondheim, Norway)
- The Spin Starts Here (website)
- The System Shock Hack Project
- Tannum Sands State High School (Australia)
- Tactical and Survival Specialties Inc. (Harrisonburg, VA)
- Temporal Single-System Interpretation (Marxist theory)
- Time Slot Sequence Integrity
- Top Secret Special Intelligence
- Total Solution System Integrator Sdn Bhd. (Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia)
- Transmitter Signal Strength Indication