The output voltage is easily set by a single external resistor and the transformer turns ratio.
What does TTR stand for?
TTR stands for Transformer Turns Ratio (electric power transmission and distribution)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TTR
We have 118 other meanings of TTR in our Acronym Attic
- Toontown Rewritten
- Top Tension Riser (drilling)
- Toronto Terminals Railway Company
- Total Technology Resources, LLC (Philadelphia, PA)
- Touch Tone Receiver
- Touch-Tone Registration
- Toyota Trail Riders
- Training Testing Revision
- Transaction Tax Resources (Oregon)
- Transactional Track Record (Zuvinova)
- Transition to Retirement (various organizations)
- Trend Tracking Report
- Trinidad and Tobago Regiment
- Trix Twin Railway (model railway)
- Tunisienne Transport Routier (French: Tunisian Road Transport; Tunisia)
- Turbo Tech Racing
- Turk Ticaret Rehberi
- Turk Ticaret Rehberi (Turkeys Trade Guide)
- Turun Tibai Rosmah (Malaysian political campaign)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Output voltage is set by a resistor divider and the transformer turns ratio.
The OPA2607 operates on up to +/-15V supplies to support a lower transformer turns ratio design than +12V line drivers.