In the Secretary's Transformation Planning Guidance, transformation is described as "a process that shapes the changing nature of military competition and cooperation through new concepts, capabilities, people, and organizations that exploit our Nation's advantages and protect against our asymmetric vulnerabilities to sustain our strategic position, which helps underpin peace and stability in the world.
What does TPG stand for?
TPG stands for Transformation Planning Guidance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TPG
We have 124 other meanings of TPG in our Acronym Attic
- Threat Picture Generation
- Throughput Graph
- Thru-Plate Girder (railroad bridges)
- TNT Post Group
- Tool Path Generation
- Total Peripherals Group (Australian ISP)
- Trading Partner Gateway
- Transaction Printing Group (various companies)
- Transaction Processing Group (banking forum)
- Transducer Power Gain
- Transports Publics Genevois (Geneva, Switzerland public transportation)
- Trésorier Payeur Général (French: paymaster general)
- Trigger Pulse Generator
- Troop Program Guidance
- The Perfect General II (game)
- Texas Pecan Growers Association (College Station)
- Texas Propane Gas Association (Austin, TX)
- Tom Parker General Agency, Inc. (Bloomfield Hills, MI)
- Tryptic Phytone Glucose Agar (microbiology)
- Temperature-Programmed Gas Chromatography
Samples in periodicals archive:
In April 2003, the Department issued its Transformation Planning Guidance, which more clearly defined the transformation.
Transformation Planning Guidance (Washington, DC: Department of Defense, April 2003), 10, http://www.