General description The algorithm codes the most important (in the sense of MSE reduction) wavelet transform coefficients in priority, and transmits the bits, so that an increasingly refined copy of the original image is obtained with time.
What does TCOEF stand for?
TCOEF stands for Transform Coefficient
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Town Center Overlay District (various locations)
- Transportation Corridor Overlay District
- Technical Committee on Data Exchange (North Pacific Marine Science Organization)
- Technical Community of Excellence
- Telecom Centres of Excellence (India)
- Testing Center of Excellence
- Total Cost of Employment (South Africa)
- Training Centers of Excellence
- Trust for Community Outreach and Education (Cape Town, South Africa; NGO)
- Tulare County Office of Education (Visalia, CA)
- The Council of Ethical Hacking
- Tennessee College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Top Conservatives on Facebook (online political group)
- Treacher Collins-Franceschetti Syndrome
- Texas Commission on Fire Protection
- Tennessee Coalition for Open Government (Nashville, TN)
- Texoma Council of Governments
- The Children of God (On-Line Christian Church Site)
- Toowoomba Community Organic Gardens (Australia)
- Trilateral Coordination and Oversight Group (meeting between United States, Japan and South Korea on North Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The watermark is embedded into the transform coefficients in such a way that the visual representation of the image should not be disturbed.
The transform coefficient matrices and circuit component models have sparse matrix characteristic.
Transform coefficients are used to maximize compression.
[FIGURE 2 OMITTED] When first level 2D DWT is applied to an image, it forms four transform coefficients.