What does TRAFICC stand for?
TRAFICC stands for Transferring European Fieldbus Technology to Countries of Central Europe
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor
- TNF receptor-associated factor 1
- TNF Receptor-Associated Factor 2
- TNF Receptor-Associated Factor 3
- TNF Receptor-Associated factor 5
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor-Associated Factor 6 (protein)
- Technology Research Association for Future Additive Manufacturing (Japan)
- Travis Regional Armed Forces Committee (Fairfield, CA)
- International Traffic Distribution
- Trade Records Analysis of Flora and Fauna in Commerce
- Tone-Reducing Ankle-Foot Orthosis
- Transformator (German: transformer)
- The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars (David Bowie album)
- Torpedo Recognition Alertment Functional Segment
- Tactical Rescue Assault Group (fictional group; Hard Edge video game)
- Tamil Refugee Action Group (UK)
- Teenagers Road Accident Group (Dromana, Victoria, Australia)
- Tenants Regulation Advisory Group (UK)
- Threat Research and Analysis Group (Wal-Mart)