Allowing the District Improvement Bonus ("DIB") and landmark transferrable development rights to be used on the same project outside the Grand Central Sub-district.
What does TDR stand for?
TDR stands for Transferrable Development Rights
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of TDR
We have 193 other meanings of TDR in our Acronym Attic
- Tracking Discrepancy Report
- Traffic Distribution Record
- Train Data Recorder
- Training Development Resource (various companies)
- Training Device Relocation
- Training Device Requirement
- Training in Tropical Diseases
- Transfer Data Records
- Transfer Development Rights
- Transfer of Development Rights
- Transgender Day of Remembrance
- Translucent Dark Red (guitar color)
- Transmit Data Register (computer programming)
- Transmittal Document Register
- Transmitter Data Relay
- Transportation Discrepancy Report
- Trial Date Remains (court documents)
- Tropical Disease Research
- Troubled Debt Restructuring
- Trust Deed and Rules (pensions)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One-time development-related revenues include payments in lieu of mortgage recording taxes (made as part of PILOT agreements), district improvement fund bonus payments (made in exchange for approval of greater density than base zoning allows), and proceeds from the sale of the transferrable development rights of the eastern railyards (up to $200 million plus interest).
Miller has more than 24 years experience selling development sites, hotels, residential conversions, commercial buildings, parking facilities, outdoor signage, transferrable development rights, 421-a tax certificates and inclusionary air rights.