What does TOT-IP stand for?
TOT-IP stands for Transfer of Technology - Intellectual Property
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Transportation Of Things
- Tree of Tranquility (video game)
- Triangle of Trust (award)
- Trick Or Treat
- Triumph Over Tragedy (journalism)
- Tubal Ovum Transfer
- Turbine Outlet Temperature
- Turned Over To
- Time Over Target Block Time
- Total Quantity
- Transoceanic Optical Transport-Pacific (DISN contract for telecom)
- Total of All Delivery, Quantity, Schedule
- Tales of the Abyss (video game)
- Tennessee Occupational Therapy Association
- Texas Occupational Therapy Association, Inc.
- Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- Trail of Tears Association (Little Rock, AR)
- Through Oven Transfer Adsorption-Desorption
- Taste of Translation and Linguistics (Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc.)
- Technology Open to Approved Lenders (US Federal Housing Administration)