Summary: Former finance minister Pranab Mukherjee suggests making electronic transfer of funds up to Rs 1 lakh free of cost.
What does TOF stand for?
TOF stands for Transfer of Funds
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TOF
We have 66 other meanings of TOF in our Acronym Attic
- Tons of Fun
- Tool Order Form
- Top of File (computers)
- Top of Footing (construction)
- Top of Form
- Top of Foundation (construction)
- Top of Fuel
- Tracheo-Oesophageal Fistula (UK)
- Train of Four
- Transfer of Function
- Trial of Forceps (pregnancy)
- Turnover Frequency (enzymology)
- Type of Failure
- Time-Of-Flight Secondary Ion Mass Spectroscopy (manufacturing measurement/analysis tool)
- Tetralogy of Fallot with Absent Pulmonary Valve
- Tall Oil Fatty Acid
- Taxation of Financial Arrangements
- Teachers of French Association (Western Australia)
- To'utupu 'Oe otu Felenite Association (Sacramento based Tongan Youth)
- Token of Appreciation (est. 2008)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fee for an inter-bank transfer of funds will be levied from April 1.
Israel, for its part, took its own retaliatory measures, by deciding to accelerate settlements in East Jerusalem and freezing the transfer of funds to the Palestinian Authority.
Each officer is charged with a single felony count in connection with the illegal transfer of funds from Old Southwest, regulators said.
In its decision, it cited a city action in 1975 barring the transfer of funds for any services other than those provided directly by the city.
Indeed, encryption is already routinely used for the electronic transfer of funds from one bank to another.
s (NYSE:SCT) ratings to Evolving from Negative, following notification that SCT has successfully amended the bank agreement which allows the transfer of funds from affiliate Scottish Annuity & Life Insurance (Cayman) Ltd.
If the Palestinians have signed an agreement over a unity government, it would make a transfer of funds impossible," a senior government official told AFP radio, deputy prime minister Silvan Shalom described the Cairo summit as "a negative and dangerous development.