In Letter Ruling 9104039,(21) the employer's board of directors voted to transfer restricted stock to certain employees and to gross up the employees through a bonus for the taxes payable if the employees made Sec.
What does TFR stand for?
TFR stands for Transfer Restricted (SS7)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TFR
We have 103 other meanings of TFR in our Acronym Attic
- Total Fertility Rate
- Total Final Report
- Total Fixed Remuneration (salary calculation)
- Total Flight Restriction
- Total Fluid Requirement (healthcare)
- Total Force Readiness (US DoD)
- Traffic Film Remover (UK car wash product)
- Training Fee Revenue
- Training for Results (various locations)
- Traitement de Fin de Rapport (French: Treatment End Report)
- Transferor (IRB)
- Transferrin Receptor
- Transformée de Fourier Rapide (French: Fast Fourier Transform)
- Transmit Frame Reference
- Transnet Freight Rail (South Africa)
- Transparent Failure Recovery
- Trattamento di Fine Rapporto (Italian labor legislation)
- Tray Flame-Retardant (product feature)
- Trinomial Failure Rate
- Trouble & Failure Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
IRS LETTER RULING 9104039 In March 1990, a company offered to transfer restricted stock to each of its employees and to pay cash bonuses sufficient to cover the taxes for each employee who would make a timely section 83(b) election.
The stock was sold to current stockholders in units of 2,000 shares, with sale or transfer restricted for at least one year.