Chicago's burgeoning green roofs and Seattle's new Olympic Sculpture Park have one thing in common: They were funded in part through density incentives, city programs that allow developers to increase the size of a given project, or transfer development rights to another site, in exchange for community benefits.
What does TDR stand for?
TDR stands for Transfer Development Rights
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TDR
We have 193 other meanings of TDR in our Acronym Attic
- Tracking Data Reformatter
- Tracking Data Relay
- Tracking Discrepancy Report
- Traffic Distribution Record
- Train Data Recorder
- Training Development Resource (various companies)
- Training Device Relocation
- Training Device Requirement
- Training in Tropical Diseases
- Transfer Data Records
- Transfer of Development Rights
- Transferrable Development Rights
- Transgender Day of Remembrance
- Translucent Dark Red (guitar color)
- Transmit Data Register (computer programming)
- Transmittal Document Register
- Transmitter Data Relay
- Transportation Discrepancy Report
- Trial Date Remains (court documents)
- Tropical Disease Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most controversial element of the bill passed Tuesday by the House would give landowners the right to transfer development rights won under Measure 37.
Large Scale Community Facility" status was conferred to MS-K, which gives the hospital the right to transfer development rights between its properties.