As introduced in previous sections, an IEEE 1451 smart transducer consists of a nonvolatile memory called a Transducer Electronic Data Sheet (TEDS) that stores critical transducer-specific information and a processing unit to convert the raw signal to the IEEE 1451 signal.
What does TEDS stand for?
TEDS stands for Transducer Electronic Data Sheet
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TEDS
We have 19 other meanings of TEDS in our Acronym Attic
- Trust and Estate Dispute Resolution Act (est. 2000; Washington)
- Type Unit Equipment Detail Report
- Tactical Environmental Data Server (US DoD)
- Tactical Expendable Drone System (US DoD)
- Tape-Editing System
- Terrestrial Trunked Radio (European Telecommunications Standards Institute)
- The Edwardian Drape Society (Teddy Boy fashion group; UK)
- The Ellen Degeneres Show (TV show)
- Thromboembolism Deterrent Stockings
- Total Employee Development System
- Treated Effluent Disposal System
- Treatment Episode Data Set/System (SAMHSA)
- Trend and Event Diagnostic System
- TRICARE Encounter Data
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- Twins Early Development Study
- TAC Environment Data Support System
- Technology Education
- Text Encode Decode Utility (software)
- Tivoli Enterprise Data Warehouse (IBM Tivoli Management Framework)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Model 5005 is also capable of reading the Transducer Electronic Data Sheet (TEDS) provided by an IEPE transducer that is compliant to IEEE 1451.
The system's integrated EX1629 unit will yield higher data resolution, support Transducer Electronic Data Sheets (TEDS), and provide an effective platform for employing advanced calculations.
The standard proposes that sensors add an embedded, low-cost memory chip containing a standardized transducer electronic data sheet (TEDS) that stores important sensor information and scaling parameters for self-identification and self-description.
This standard consists of a "family" of standards, the key feature of which is the Transducer Electronic Data Sheet [TEDS].
4 transducer electronic data sheet (TEDS) capability, which simplifies the configuration of a microphone or an accelerometer measurement.
2 interface logic, memory to store the transducer electronic data sheet (TEDS) and circuitry to convert sensor signals or drive actuators.
Because the DAQPad-6015 connects to SCC signal conditioning carriers such as the SC-2345 and SC-2350 modules for transducer electronic data sheets (TEDS), engineers can reduce system setup time by taking advantage of USB plug-and-play features and smart sensor technology.