The system utilizes an ultrasonic transducer that scans the part.
What does XDCR stand for?
XDCR stands for Transducer
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of XDCR
- Halogenated Disinfection By-Product
- Cross-Connect Data Conflict
- Extended Debugging Controller (Cole Software)
- External Data Center (various organizations)
- XDISK Domain Connector (software)
- XNA Developer Connection (Microsoft)
- Extended Direct Client to Client (IRC)
- Multiple Direct Client to Client (IRC)
- Xml Document Composition Module
- Cross Data Center Replication
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Declarative Description
- Xpert Design and Diagnostics (San Diego, CA; Environment Protection Agency)
- External Digital Data Communications Message Protocol
- Xtreme Demolition Derby League (Pennsylvania)
- Extended Development Environment
- Extreme Digital Entertainment
- X-Ray Dispersion Energy (neuropathology)
- XACT Design Editor (computer graphics)
- Xtreme Dutch Elite (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To protect transducer housings from damaging foulants, Pettit Marine Paint has introduced Transducer Paint in an aerosol formulation.
Section 2 of this paper presents the form of the transducer calibration equation as a framework for proceeding with the examination of various force uncertainty components.
The transducer is highly tuned, with a resonance frequency in the range of 7 to 10kHz, depending on the dynamic mass load, Below this resonance and down to the low frequencies, the frequency response is flat, with a small ripple of less than [+ or -]1 dB.
A torque transducer has been introduced for the RPA 2000 rubber process analyzer.
The EC7 transducer is well suited for these exams because of its excellent near field image quality; its slimmer, smoother form factor; MultiHertz(R) dual frequency option, and its availability to a cost-conscious physician base.
Part 2 Modelling and characterisation of ultrasonic transducers: Modelling ultrasonic transducer performance: One-dimensional models - Modelling the performance of micro-acoustic devices using the boundary element method - Electrical evaluation of piezoelectric transducers - Laser Doppler vibrometry for measuring vibration of ultrasonic transducers - Optical visualization of acoustic fields: The schlieren technique, the Fresnel method and the photoelastic method applied to ultrasonic transducers.
DYNISCO LLC Melt-pressure transducers, pressure indicators, and controllers for extrusion or injection molding: * MeltMonitor pressure transducer with integral display.