An invitation to help develop a bicultural nursing curriculum at the University of Wisconsin in Madison, Wisconsin, led to McEldowney joining the transcultural nursing society in the United States (US).
What does TCNS stand for?
TCNS stands for Transcultural Nursing Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TCNS
We have 5 other meanings of TCNS in our Acronym Attic
- Tibet Child Nutrition Project (Terma Foundation)
- Transnational Corporation of Nigeria PLC
- The Crows Nest Quarterly (online poetry magazine)
- Tahoe Community Nursery School (Truckee, CA)
- Telcordia Community Notification System
- Thomas-Conrad Network System
- Total Computer Network Support Ltd (UK)
- Tower Construction Notification System (FCC to help with compliance of law related to Native American cultural site consultation)
- TransCanada Network Services (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Transition-Controllable Noise Source (circuits)
- Toby Creek Nordic Ski Club (Canada)
- Transpiration-Cooled Nose Tip
- Turks and Caicos National Trust (est. 1994)
- Twentieth Century New Testament
- Transitional Care Neurosurgery Unit (Santa Clara Valley Medical Center; Santa Clara, CA)
- Terminal Contingent Negative Variation
- Thompson Complex-North Wing (Kentucky)
- Technology Council of Northwest Pennsylvania (Erie, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
19-22 "Exploring the World of Transcultural Nursing: Coming Together to Transform Health Care;' the 37th Annual Conference of the Transcultural Nursing Society, in Las Vegas, NV; www.
She was designated in 2006 as a Transcultural Nursing Scholar by the Transcultural Nursing Society.
and president-elect of the Transcultural Nursing Society, studied Russian elders in seniors housing.
19-2 "Exploring the World of Transcultural Nursing: Coming Together to Transform Health Care," the 37th Annual Conference of the Transcultural Nursing Society, in Las Vegas, NV; www.
NOVEMBER 1-4 "Enhancing Healthcare Through Transcultural Nursing," the 32nd annual conference of the Transcultural Nursing Society, in Annapolis, MD; call 888/432-5470; visit www.