Topics covered include clinical features of Cockayne and related syndromes, the molecular basis and molecular diagnosis of CS transcription-coupled repair, CS Group B protein and chromatin structure, cell signaling, cell cycle defects and apoptosis in CS, and overlap with xeroderma pigmentosum and other progeroid syndromes.
What does TCR stand for?
TCR stands for Transcription-Coupled Repair
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TCR
We have 334 other meanings of TCR in our Acronym Attic
- Tottenham Court Road (London, UK)
- Tous Contre Le Racisme (French: All Against Racism)
- Toyota Crown Royal (car)
- Traffic Channel Recovery
- Traffic Collision Report
- Traffic Control Radar
- Trailer Control Record
- Training Conference Review
- Trammell Crow Residential (Atlanta, GA)
- Transfer-Cluster Restricted (ANSI)
- Transformer Characteristic Resistance (circuits)
- Transient Climate Response (climate sensitivity)
- Transit Conduct and Safety Regulations (Canada)
- Transmission Congestion Right (finance; Electric Reliability Council of Texas)
- Transmission Cost Recovery (utility cost; various locations)
- Transmission Current Range
- Transmit Confirmation Report (fax machine)
- Transport Connection Request
- Transportation Corps Release
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other pathways include the nucleotide-excision repair, mismatch repair, double-stranded break repair, and transcription-coupled repair pathways.
Recent studies have also demonstrated that the transcription-coupled repair mechanism can contribute to the repair of 8-OH-Gua in eukaryotes in vitro and in vivo (21, 22).