Motorola Mobility is bringing its record-breaking transcoder to the Asian market for the first time.
What does XCDR stand for?
XCDR stands for Transcoder
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Xstrata Canada Corporation (mining)
- Extensible Configuration Checklist Description Format (specification language; US DOC)
- X Common Client Interface
- Cross-Country Downhill (skiing competition)
- Eastern Caribbean Dollar (Currency Unit, ISO)
- Xinjiang Communications Department (China)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Canon/Developer
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Compressed Document Engine (file library)
- Xbox Community Developer Program
- Extracted Container Delivery System
- Cross Country Eliminator (biking competition)
- Cross-Correlation Estimate
- eXtended Computing Environment
- X Chromosome Controlling Element
- X-Band Cassegrain Experimental
- Xavier-China Experience
- Xsample Chamber Ensemble (software)
- Xerox College Experiential Learning Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ: ARRS) said it will demonstrate the industry-leading performance of its VIPr Video Transcoders in the ARRIS booth #801 at this year's TelcoTV show in Las Vegas.
The VIPr 4800 Video Transcoder excels at supporting requirements by consistently delivering best-in-class adaptive bit rate video performance in varying network conditions.
264 Rules, Speed and Quality Become Key Differentiators; Monetization Remains a Challenge This research service provides a detailed Market Engineering analysis of the global M&E video transcoders market.
Adding integrated encoding to RGB s existing TransAct Transcoder product, the new TransAct Encoder/Transcoder now offers the ability to ingest uncompressed SDI-sourced live content, as well as IP and file input, for live or on-demand IP video delivery to smartphones, tablets, PCs and connected TVs, as well as traditional set-top boxes.
It is exciting to see our vision of the world's most powerful Transcoder being adopted in many headless/headed gateways, streamer/mover products and advanced DVRs.
The full-featured NetFront Transcoder uses the browser engine to parse and render Web content, analyze its structure and ascertain its layout for mobile use.
For example, customers can use Amazon Elastic Transcoder to convert their large high resolution "master" video files into smaller versions that are optimized for playback on websites, mobile devices, connected TV's and other video platforms.