Nexo E: Characterization of the cobalamins attached to transcobalamin I and transcobalamin II in human plasma.
What does TCII stand for?
TCII stands for Transcobalamin II
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TCII
We have 2 other meanings of TCII in our Acronym Attic
- Tribal Councils Investment Group of Manitoba Ltd. (Manitoba, Canada)
- Turks and Caicos Islands Government
- Tactical Command Industries, Inc.
- TCI International, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Technical Committee on Information Infrastructure (IEEE)
- Technical Committee on Intelligent Informatics
- Telecom Consultants International, Inc.
- Tien Chien II (missile)
- Time Crisis II (game)
- Trade Consultants International Inc.
- TIAA CREF Individual & Institutional Services
- The Check Is in the Mail
- Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (Ministry of Communications and Information Technology; India)
- Telecommunications Consultants of India Limited
- Tinplate Company of India Ltd. (Kolkata, India)
- Transmission Control Indicator Lamp
- Travel Corporation of India Limited
- Tyre Corporation of India Ltd. (Kolkata, West Bengal, India)
- Threat/Counter Intelligence Log Product (WCCS)
- Tactical Communication Interface Module
Samples in periodicals archive:
The use of vitamin B12 to target the transcobalamin II receptor which is upregulated in numerous diseases including cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, certain neurological and autoimmune disorders.
12] is then transported in the circulation to the tissues bound predominantly to transcobalamin II (TCII).
Increased unsaturated transcobalamin II in active autoimmune disease.
Neonatal megaloblastic anemia due to inherited transcobalamin II deficiency in two siblings.
Circulating antibody to transcobalamin II causing retention of vitamin B12 in the blood.
Application of a simple immunoadsorption assay for the measurement of saturated and unsaturated transcobalamin II and R-binders.
Transcobalamin II 775G>C polymorphism and indices of vitamin [B.