SOUTH KOREA'S POLICIES ON TRANSBOUNDARY AIR POLLUTION A.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for Transboundary Air Pollution
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TAP
We have 822 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- Traditional Approval Process
- Traditional Arts Program (various organizations)
- Traffic Access Point
- Training Accreditation Program
- Training Action Plan (various agencies)
- Training Allowance Pool
- Training and Projects (various organizations)
- Trans Adriatic Pipeline (natural gas; various locations)
- Trans Anadolu Ham Petrol Boru Hatti Projesi (Turkish: Trans-Anatolian Crude Oil Pipeline Project)
- Transactions on Antennas and Propagation (IEEE)
- Transesophageal Atrial Pacing
- Transfer Advantage Program (various schools)
- Transfer-Appropriate Processing (memory processing)
- Transferred Account Procedure (GSM)
- Transient Acoustic Processor
- Transit Access Pass (Los Angeles, CA)
- Transition Assistance Program
- Transition Aviation Project
- Transmission Adaptive Pressure (General Motors)
- Transmitter Antenna Polarization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other global emission policies are being investigated under the Montreal Protocol, the Arctic Council and the Convention on Long-range Transboundary Air Pollution.
The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE) Convention on Long-range Transboundary Air Pollution is the first international treaty to take steps to curb such emissions, once again leading the way in addressing emerging pollution issues in an ever more complex and interconnected world.
Okowa, State Responsibility for Transboundary Air Pollution in International Law (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2000), p.
Ted Boadway Chair - Executive Committee on Transboundary Air Pollution 9:10-9:30 Premier's Keynote Address The Honourable Dalton McGuinty Premier of Ontario 9:30-10:00 Keynote Address (live via videoconference) John Kerry Senator, Massachusetts 10:00-10:15 Break 10:15-11:15 Health and Science Panel Recent studies indicate that air pollution is the cause of 5,800 premature deaths in Ontario every year and causes close to $10 billion in damages, including over $6 billion in health care costs.
2] transboundary air pollution After the renovation of two power units the existing air pollution level in the nearest surroundings of the power plants (the town of Narva) as well as transboundary air pollution (to Finland and Russia) will decline essentially.
The case studies in the book feature a wide range of regional and global risks, including ozone depletion, transboundary air pollution, and climate change.
For instance, the first chapter discusses the United Nations' Convention on Long-Range Transboundary Air Pollution.