IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 22(12), 1424-1445.
What does TPAMI stand for?
TPAMI stands for Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (IEEE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Term infants, Premature infants, Abortions, Living children (medical)
- Third Party Abstraction Layer
- Transport Protocol Adaptation Layer
- Target Recognition Attack Multisensor
- Technical Program Assessment Memorandum
- Tele Partner Account Manager
- Test Process Assessment Model
- The Person Above Me (Sims Resource game)
- Third Party Application Maintenance
- Third Party Asset Management
- Trading Partner Agreement Markup Language
- Telecommunications Purchasing and Management Strategy
- Test Positive Aware Network
- The Tasmanian Public Airwave Network (wireless users; Tasmania, Australia)
- Total Potentially Available Nucleotides
- Total Protozoal Amino Acid-N
- Tufts Progressive Alumni Network (Tufts University; Massachusetts)
- Twin Ports Area Nonprofit Coalition
- Türkiye Petrolleri Anonim Ortakligi (Turkish Petroleum Corporation)
- Transmural Pulmonary Artery Occlusion Pressure
Samples in periodicals archive:
IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 20(1), 23-38.