The answer lies in highly efficient, highly reliable, page turning and scanning machines that exemplify the latest in automation science, an emerging field that is the focus of an increasingly influential new journal, the IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering (T-ASE).
What does T-ASE stand for?
T-ASE stands for Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering (journal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 8 other meanings of T-ASE in our Acronym Attic
- Hospital Ship
- Auxiliary Cargo (K) and Ammunition (E) Ship, MSC Manned (naval ship type)
- Fast Logistics Ship (US DoD)
- T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (cancer)
- Trans-4-Aminomethyl-Cyclohexane Carboxylic Acid (anti-fibrinolytic agent)
- Military Sealift Replenishment Oiler
- Gasoline Tanker - Military Sealift Command Manned (also abbreviated TAOG)
- Transactions on Antennas and Propagation (IEEE AP-S)
- Television-Audio Support Activity
- Teamed Architecture Signal Processor
- Aviation Logistics Support Ship - MSC Manned
- Toxic Best Available Control Technology
- Task-Based Exposure Assessment Model (NIOSH)
- The Business Enhancement Business (UK)
- Truncated Binary Exponential Back-Off
- T-1 Bit Error Rate Detector
- Time Bearing Elevation Range Doppler
- Threshold-Bit Error Rate - High (Telabs)
- Threshold-Bit Error Rate - Low (Telabs)