16 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- QNX Software Systems today announced that it is the first RTOS vendor to offer a fault-tolerant, embedded transactional file system (ETFS) for NAND flash memory devices.
What does TXF stand for?
TXF stands for Transactional File System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TXF
We have 1 other meaning of TXF in our Acronym Attic
- Transmit Digital Cipher Text
- Texas Distance Learning Association
- Texas Death Metal (band)
- Texas Department of Transportation
- Texas Department of Public Safety
- Transmit Digital Plain Text
- Telephone eXchange Electronics
- Theater Xtreme Entertainment Group, Inc.
- Tax Exchange Format (financial software format)
- The X Files
- Texas Fine Arts Academy (Cedar Park, TX)
- Texas Foundation Quarter Horse Club
- The Extraordinary Generation
- Texas Geocaching Association (recreational group; Texas)
- Texas A&M Agrilife Genomics and Bioinformatics Service
- Texas Hold'em (poker)
- Texas Hispanic Journal of Law and Policy (University of Texas School of Law)
- Taxable Income
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new software, with accompanying transactional file system, supports all of the system performance requirements of Samsung's 16Gb NAND.
Datalight Reliance and OneBoot+File are transactional file systems that prevent data corruption during power outages by keeping track of the last "known good state" of system directories and users' saved files.