NationsBanc Is First Customer PHILADELPHIA, March 29 /PRNewswire/ -- CIGNA Financial Institution Services (FIS), and its technology unit, CIGNA Software Sciences (CSS), today announced the introduction of MaxSourcing(SM) -- a unique transaction processing option offering financial institutions unprecedented control over their outsourced work.
What does TPO stand for?
TPO stands for Transaction Processing Option
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TPO
We have 117 other meanings of TPO in our Acronym Attic
- Total Power Output
- Total Product Offer
- Totally Pissed Off
- Track Production Officer (radar air surveillance)
- Trade Paperback Original
- Trade Promotion Optimization
- Trade Promotion Organization (various locations)
- TRADOC Project Office (US Army)
- Trainee Probation Officer (UK)
- Training and Placement Officer (various organizations; India)
- Transition Planning Office (various organizations)
- Transition Program Office (various organizations)
- Transmitter Power Output
- Transportation Planning Organization
- Transports Pluviaud Organisation (French: Pluviaud Transportation Organization)
- Traveling Post Office
- Treatment, Payment & Operations (HIPAA)
- Tree Preservation Order (UK)
- Tree Protection Order (UK)
- Tri-Service Medical Information System Program Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
With headquarters in Moorpark, Cardservice International provides a wide range of noncash transaction processing options to local, regional and national traditional and Internet businesses.
About Cardservice International Headquartered in Moorpark, California, Cardservice International provides a wide range of noncash transaction processing options to local, regional and national traditional and Internet businesses.