Gartner reported that IBM continues to be number one in other growing and key areas including the Message Oriented Middleware Market, the Transaction Processing Monitor market and the combined markets of Enterprise Service Bus Suites and Integration Appliances.
What does TPM stand for?
TPM stands for Transaction Processing Monitor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPM
We have 200 other meanings of TPM in our Acronym Attic
- Total Preventive Maintenance
- Total Production Maintenance
- Total Production Management (UK)
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Total Productive Management
- Total Productive Manufacturing
- Toulon Provence Méditérranée (French community)
- Trade Promotion Management
- Trading Partner Management (system)
- Transaction Processing Module
- Transactions Per Minute
- Transceiver Processing Module
- Transfer Phase Midcourse
- Transfer Price Mechanism (finance)
- Transfer Pricing Methodology
- Transition Probability Matrix
- Transmission Path Monitoring (Ciena)
- Transmission Planning Model (Sprint)
- Transparent Project Management (various businesses)
- Transparent Prolog Machine
Samples in periodicals archive:
BEA will integrate its Tuxedo transaction processing monitor into the five nines infrastructure through HP's Event Monitor, and is jointly developing a Tuxedo Smart plug-in for HP's OpenView.
At Siemens, he was a key player in the development of CICS-compatible transaction processing monitors for Siemens BS2000 and UNIX platforms.
Finally, the systems layer has APIs that connect to transaction processing monitors such as CA's TNG Unicenter and Hewlett Packard Co's OpenView.
Running within the Application Server process, Bluestone Java Transaction Service avoids the overhead of interprocess communications associated with legacy transaction processing monitors.
WebInOne includes the award winning Web Application Server (JEUS), Web Gateway (WebT), Transaction Processing Monitor (Tmax), Mainframe Gateway (Host Link), Web Server (WebtoB) and EAI (Any-Link.
Microsoft says the figure is somewhat misleading, because it includes everything - such as the web engine, browser, public key encryption, queuing, and synchronized transaction processing monitor - all things that customers would have to buy from third parties as add-ons to Solaris.
The CORBA Object Transaction Service is a proven industry standard, which expands the traditional transaction processing monitor model to object-oriented systems," said Marc Laukien, President of OOC.