By establishing a local presence we are not only able to provide a better service to our existing clients, but can also help other firms in the region by delivering scalable and flexible transaction processing environments.
What does TPE stand for?
TPE stands for Transaction Processing Environment (UniKix)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TPE
We have 106 other meanings of TPE in our Acronym Attic
- Third Pole Environment
- Threshold Photoelectron
- Tiny Paper Enclosure (philately)
- Total Power Exchange
- Tracking & Pointing Experiment
- Tracking and Pointing Experiment
- Trade Promotion Excellence (Kellogg)
- Trainer-Peculiar Equipment
- Training Project Engineer
- Trans-Pacific Exchange (now VIA; Stanford, CA)
- Transaction Processing Executive
- Travaux Personnels Encadrés (French: Supervised Personal Work; academics)
- Très Petites Entreprise (French: Very Small Business)
- Tris Phosphoric Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid
- Turboprop Engine
- Twisted Pair Ethernet
- Two-Phase Extraction (environment)
- Theoretical Production Ecology-Wageningen Agricultural University (The Netherlands)
- TTP Promoter Element 1
- Texas Professors of Educational Administration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Asia Pay's processing services are fast, effective, and cost-competitive in every transaction processing environment.
Transaction processing environments, such as those found on Wall Street or in the insurance industry, are still a few years off, as they tend to be very conservative and require additional features.
The program also supports high performance computing architectures for large-scale transaction processing environments.
About OptiSystems' Products ENERGIZER for CICS dynamically manages IBM's CICS on-line transaction processing environment.
This means LiveVault can provide protection even for 24-hour operations like websites, e-commerce sites, and any other systems with short backup windows, including e-mail and transaction processing environments.
IIS professionals have extensive experience with high volume transaction processing environments for applications such as accounts payable, sales order processing, billing and shipping documents.
Through implementations such as Sweetheart, a leading worldwide producer of disposable paper and plastic cups, plates, cutlery, and food service packaging, Baan Company has demonstrated the robustness of the BaanERP suite in large volume transaction processing environments, with enterprise-wide scalability to process nearly 3 million sales order lines annually.