Wireless Data (USWD) (OTC BB:USWE), the leader in wireless transaction services, has announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire NXT Corporation, a leading provider of real-time payment data management and network services for the transaction processing industry.
What does TRAN-PRO stand for?
TRAN-PRO stands for Transaction Processing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- TRADOC Master Priority List
- Trade Related Anti-Competitive Measures
- Training and Mentoring of Science Shops
- Training Management Subsystem
- Transportation Automated Management System
- Teaching Resources and Materials for Social Scientists
- Dow Transport Index
- Tax Revenue Anticipation Note
- Transient Center (US Navy)
- Technical Research in Acoustic Neural Consciousness Enhancement
- TNF-Related Activation-Induced Cytokine
- Translation Director
- Tracking Network
- Transnational Network for Appropriate Technologies
- Training Manual
- Transport Management
- [not an acronym] Transexual or Transvestite
- Transitions (BMX ramp)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robotics' Total Control Transaction Processing Hub and Enterprise Network Hub as part of a complete point-of-sale solution.
a leader in high performance transaction processing software for global enterprises, today announced its release of Kabira Payment Suite[TM].
a leader in high performance transaction processing software for global enterprises, today announced the relocation of its corporate headquarters to San Mateo, CA from its previous headquarters in San Rafael, CA.
Our vision is to deliver flexible, functionally-rich, seamless and scalable transaction processing solutions to help clients improve their workflow and greatly reduce their transaction costs.
a leader in high performance transaction processing software for global enterprises, announced today the appointment of Sanjay Saini as Vice President, Global Customer Services.
a leader in high performance transaction processing software for global enterprises, announced today the appointment of Mark Phillips as Chief Technology Officer.
a leader in high-performance transaction processing software for global enterprises, today launched a new global alliance strategy for systems integrators and OEMs designed to grow its presence in the telecommunications, financial services, and online exchange markets.