uk Global Banking News - 12 December 2012 US companies plan to reduce their bank balances by at least 20% in case the transaction account guarantee program of the FDIC is not renewed and allowed to expire at the end of the year.
What does TAGP stand for?
TAGP stands for Transaction Account Guarantee Program (US FDIC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAGP
We have 2 other meanings of TAGP in our Acronym Attic
- Talalabu-Ghazaleh Organization
- The Adjutant General's Office
- Technical Advisory Group on Oceanographic Data Management (Australia)
- Thermally Assisted Gas/Oil Gravity Drainage (energy exploration)
- Textile Arts Guild of Richmond (British Columbia, CA)
- Talal Abu Ghazaleh Organization (Amman, Jordan)
- The Action Group of Tamils (various locations)
- TACFIRE Ad Hoc Group on Testing and Analysis
- Theatre Alliance of Greater Philadelphia
- Trans Asian Gas Pipeline
- Tuition Assistance Grant Program (various locations)
- The Adjutant General of Pennsylvania (USARNG)
- The Americas Grid Policy Management Authority
- Tactical Assured GPS (Global Positioning System) Regional
- Trend Annual Growth Rate
- Texas Angora Goat Raisers' Association
- Theater Army Graves Registration Automation System
- They Ain't Gonna Read It
- Tactical Aircraft Guidance System
- Tactical Amphibious Ground Support System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bank said it chose not to participate in the Transaction Account Guarantee Program, which allows banks with noninterest-bearing transaction accounts to have unlimited coverage by the FDIC.
With the expiration of the Transaction Account Guarantee program on Dec.
Customers can rest assured their money is safe because of our financial strength; additionally the Bank is currently participating in the FDIC's Transaction Account Guarantee Program now extended through December 31, 2010.
Additionally, business checking accounts are insured without limit due to Cherokee Bank's participation in the FDIC's Transaction Account Guarantee Program.
The Board of Directors' of CommerceWest Bank (OTCBB:CWBK) elected to extend its participation in the FDIC's Transaction Account Guarantee Program (TAGP).
The Bank participates in the FDIC's Transaction Account Guarantee Program.
California United Bank (OTCBB: CUNB) today announced its continued participation in the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation's Transaction Account Guarantee program (TAG), which the FDIC recently extended through December 31, 2010.