5 Jan 31, 2013: NNPC's Trans-Saharan Gas Pipeline Project On Track 141 8.
What does TSGP stand for?
TSGP stands for Trans-Saharan Gas Pipeline (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSGP
We have 3 other meanings of TSGP in our Acronym Attic
- Tactical Services Group International (Fort Mill, SC)
- Technology Service Group, Inc. (Roswell, GA)
- The Sytex Group, Inc.
- Tampereen Seudun Greyhound Klubi (Finnish: Tampere Region Greyhound Club; Tampere, Finland)
- The Shyguy Kingdom (sprite archive website)
- Traumatic Servicemembers’ Group Life Insurance
- Theodor Seuss Geisel Medal (award)
- Test Set Guided Missile Station
- Test Sequence Generator Program (US NASA)
- Time Series Genetic Programming (financial software)
- Transit Security Grant Program (US TSA)
- Tribal Self-Governance Program (Indian Health Service; US DHHS)
- Target Sequence Generation by Refinement
- Transport Systems Generic Requirements
- Texas Sheep and Goat Raisers Association (San Angelo, Texas)
- Technical Systems Global Solutions (Augusta, GA)
- Tenshingoso (fundamental Shintaido kata)
- The Stormtrooper Gaming Sites (gaming and modding community)
- Tomographic Segmented Gamma Scanner
- Tri-State Genealogical Society (Evansville, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
President Jonathan has announced that a total of $400 million has been appropriated by Nigeria in this year's budget for the Calabar-Ajaokota-Kano (CAK) pipeline in order to launch construction that would ensure the fast completion of the Trans-Saharan Gas Pipeline Project (TSGP).
One of the most ambitious is the Trans-Saharan Gas Pipeline (TSGP) planned by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company and Algeria's Sonatrach.
Three African countries have signed an accord to build a $10 billion trans-Saharan gas pipeline linking vast reserves in Nigeria to Europe.
MEND on Saturday vowed to thwart a 10-billion-dollar trans-Saharan gas pipeline project linking vast reserves in Nigeria to Europe.
On Saturday the rebels vowed to thwart a 10-billion-dollar trans-Saharan gas pipeline project linking vast reserves in Nigeria to Europe which has been agreed by Algeria, Niger and Nigeria.
Byline: Abuja Three African countries have signed an accord to build a $10 billion trans-Saharan gas pipeline linking vast reserves in Nigeria to Europe.
In 2009, the NNPC and Algeria (via Algeria's national oil company Sonatrach) signed a memorandum of understanding concerning plans to proceed with the Trans-Saharan Gas Pipeline (TSGP).