Objective and Subjective Cure Rates after Trans-Obturator Tape Treatment of Female Urinary Incontinence.
What does TOT stand for?
TOT stands for Trans-Obturator Tape
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TOT
We have 83 other meanings of TOT in our Acronym Attic
- Tottenham (soccer team; UK)
- Tourist Organization of Thailand
- Tower of Terror
- Tower of Terror (Disney Parks)
- Trade-Off Technique
- Trail of Tears
- Train of Thought
- Training of Trainers
- Trajectory Optimization Tool (Kerbal Space Program)
- Trans Oceanic Travels (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Schedule of Key Presentations (all times are local Como, Italy) Thursday, June 18 Randomized Clinical Trial of Trans-Obturator Tape Versus Tension-Free Vaginal Tape Procedure for the Surgical Management of Stress Incontinence in Women: Outcomes at 12 Months Postoperatively - Magali Robert, M.
TVT = tension-free vaginal tape; Ob-tape = trans-obturator tape.