Then endoscopy for swallowing appeared in the late 1980s, followed by laryngopharyngeal sensory testing in the early 1990s, and trans-nasal esophagoscopy in the late 1990s.
What does TNE stand for?
TNE stands for Trans-Nasal Esophagoscopy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TNE
We have 41 other meanings of TNE in our Acronym Attic
- Transformed Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (biomass estimate)
- Tarjeta Nacional Estudiantil (Spanish: National Student Card; Chile)
- Teachers for a New Era (education reform initiative)
- Test Nacelle Equipment
- The Net Effect (UK)
- The Networked Enterprise (Ken Thompson book)
- The New Economics
- The New Era
- Thermal Noise Effect
- Tolerable Negative Error (weights and measures)
- Transnational Education
- Trophée Nature Ensil (French: Nature Ensil Trophy; sports competition)
- Trusted Network Environment
- Tumeurs Neuro-Endocrines (French: Neuroendocrine Tumors)
- Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
- Traditional Naturopath Education Association of America (trade association; various locations)
- Tamil Nadu Electricity Board
- Taipei National Enterprise Center (est. 1991; Taiwan)
- Tamil Nadu Environment Council (India)
- Temporary National Economic Committee (US congressional committee that studied monopolistic practices during 1938-1939)
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced the launch of the VSCI's flexible Trans-Nasal Esophagoscopy with Slide-On EndoSheath(R) and Biopsy capability ("TNE-Bx") in September 2004 at the annual trade show of the American Academy of Otolaryngology (Ear-Nose-Throat physicians) held in New York City.
The new products include endoscopes and EndoSheaths for Trans-nasal esophagoscopy ("TNE").