The value of part of the Trans-Caspian Gas Pipeline (TAG) is estimated to be $1-2 billion.
What does TCGP stand for?
TCGP stands for Trans-Caspian Gas Pipeline
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCGP
We have 1 other meaning of TCGP in our Acronym Attic
- Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited (Gandhinagar, India)
- Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Ltd. (India)
- Transdermal Continuous Glucose Monitoring (Echo Therapeutics)
- Technical Committee on Gigabit Networking (IEEE)
- Toronto Community Garden Network (Canada)
- A Textual Commentary on the Greek New Testament (book)
- Tactical Control Group
- Tayside Centre for General Practice (UK)
- Technology Challenge Grant Program (Illinois)
- Texaco Coal Gasification Process
- Task Committee on Global Principles for Professional Conduct (American Society of Civil Engineers)
- Target Chip Ganassi Racing
- The Complete Genealogy Reporter
- Thimmakka Certified Green Restaurants (California)
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (game)
- Track Control Group Replacement (ATWCS)
- Taichung Girls' Senior High School (Taiwan)
- Tennessee Conference of Graduate Schools (est. 1977)
- The Chris Gethard Show
- Tidewater Classical Guitar Society (est. 1984; Norfolk, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At present, Ashgabat is negotiating with the EU and Azerbaijan on the Trans-Caspian gas pipeline construction project, which could be a part of Nabucco transnational project.
Turkey is revisiting the Trans-Caspian gas pipeline project after a decade-long hiatus by aligning with the European Union, Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan to back transportation of Turkmenistan gas to Turkey and onward to Europe.
The trans-Caspian gas pipeline would allow Ukraine to transport liquefied natural gas from the Georgian oil port of Kulevi on the Black Sea by tankers to south Ukrainian LNG Terminal Yuzhny.
In April and after Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan and the EU expressed their desire to build a trans-Caspian gas pipeline without heeding the other Caspian countries' opinions, Russia and then Tehran issued tough warnings against the adoption of such unilateral moves.
The feasibility study of Trans-Caspian gas pipeline was worked out by Enron Construction and Bechtel companies under the headship of SHELL.
Among other things, the US and EU want a trans-Caspian gas pipeline to feed Nabucco.
The Trans-Caspian gas pipeline is associated with the Nabucco gas project.