The idea is free trade -- specifically, a trans-Atlantic free trade agreement -- which I'll optimistically call "TAFTA.
What does TSATLC stand for?
TSATLC stands for Trans-Atlantic
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Target Start-Up Approval Time (air traffic control)
- Technical Skills & Aptitude Toolbox (The Training Solutions Group, Inc., and the Alliance for Employee Growth and Development, Inc.)
- Telemetry and Data Transfer via Satellite (Norwegian wireless system provider)
- The Sick and Tired (gaming group)
- Transferrin Saturation
- Transformational Satellite
- Texas State Athletic Trainers' Association
- The Sound and the Fury (novel)
- The Sword and The Flame (wargame rule set)
- Tri-State AIDS Task Force (Huntington, WV)
- Tashkent State Agrarian University (Uzbekistan)
- Time Slot Access Unit
- Taiwanese Student Association in the UK
- Technical Services Audio Visual (Georgia)
- Tribal Strategies Against Violence (Chickasaw Nation; US Justice Department)
- Tasha Smith Actors Workshop
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week (Canada)
- The Stupids Are Winning!
- Train Safety Awareness Week
- Tenor Saxophone
Samples in periodicals archive:
Travel Business Review-May 23, 2011--Delta Air Lines Announces Diminishing Trans-Atlantic Capacity in 2011(C)2011] ENPublishing - http://www.
Alitalia, Italy s leading airline, recently joined the Air France-KLM Group and Delta Air Lines as a member of the airline industry s leading trans-Atlantic joint venture.
Consortium to generate $10b in revenues Dubai Alitalia said yesterday it has joined Air France-KLM Group and Delta Air Lines in an alliance that creates the worldAEs largest trans-Atlantic network with annual revenues of $10 billion.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Delta Air Lines (NYSE:DAL) announced today that along with Italian airline Alitalia, it has joined the Air France-KLM Group as a member of the airline industry's trans-Atlantic joint venture.
Oct 15, 2006 Silverjet, Elysair European carriers to launch trans-Atlantic business-class flights.
European trade politicians keen on "shaping globalization" (alias protecting unskilled European workers against global competition) are digging out an old idea: the establishment of a Trans-Atlantic Free Trade Area (TAFTA).
To Ensure Constant Security For Trans-Atlantic Cable Networks BOSTON and NEW YORK, Aug.