Long-term evaluation of transurethral needle ablation of the prostate (TUNA) for the treatment of symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia: clinical outcome up to 5 years from 3 centers.
What does TUNA-P stand for?
TUNA-P stands for TransUrethral Needle Ablation of the Prostate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Tunas (FAO fish species code)
- Tunis, Tunisia - Carthage (Airport Code)
- Tunisia (ISO Country code)
- The Utah Nordic Alliance (ski club)
- Trans Union Net Access (credit reports)
- Transition Unit Nest Assembly
- TransUrethral Needle Ablation (medical)
- Tunable Attribute
- Tunneling Atomic Force Microscope
- Tuesday Night Alcoholics Club (social group of EMS/Police personnel in Middleton, WI)
- Tunisian Accreditation Council
- The Uganda National Apiculture Development Organisation (Bees for Development; Monmouth, Wales, UK)
- Turkish University Association for European Community Studies
- Tuna Feminina de Engenharia da Universidade do Porto (Portugal)
- Tunnel-Concrete Lined (shipping code)
- Touro University Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Train Until No Errors
- TDT (Terminal Deoxynucleotidyl Transferase)-Mediated dUTP (2'-Deoxyuridine 5'-Triphosphate) Nick-End Labeling (biochemistry)
- Terminal Uridine Nick-End Labeling
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the study, a transperineal prostate block "is a safe, convenient, effective and satisfactory method of minimally invasive anesthesia for transurethral needle ablation of the prostate in an outpatient office setting.