Last May, DEFS also strengthened its presence in Canada by acquiring the Gordondale Gas Processing Plant and Gathering System from TransCanada Midstream.
What does TCM stand for?
TCM stands for TransCanada Midstream (pipeline)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCM
We have 385 other meanings of TCM in our Acronym Attic
- Trade Control Measures
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Traditionellen Chinesischen Medizin (German: Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- TRADOC Capabilities Manager (US Army)
- Traffic Control Materials
- Training Centre Manager
- Trajectory Correctable Munition
- Trajectory Correction Maneuver
- Transaction Cost Model
- Transactional Content Management (software)
- Transceiver Module (electronics)
- Transformational Communications MILSATCOM (Military Satellite Communications)
- Transitional Case Management (various organizations)
- Transmission Congestion Management
- Transmission Control Module (automotive)
- Transportation Carrier Management (logistics; various organizations)
- Transportation Concurrency Management
- Transportation Construction Management
- Transportation Control Measure
- Travel Cost Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
today announced it has acquired the Gordondale Gas Processing Plant and Gathering System from TransCanada Midstream for an undisclosed price.
Gruszecki also served as vice president of NGL Marketing for Coast Energy Canada, director of commercial operations at TransCanada Midstream and the former Novagas Canada.