The highway will connect with Trans European Motorway, or TEM, somewhere around Hendek, in the east of Adapazari.
What does TEM stand for?
TEM stands for Trans European Motorway
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEM
We have 177 other meanings of TEM in our Acronym Attic
- Thermoelectric Electromagnetic
- Threat and Error Management (aviation safety)
- Time Elapse Meter
- Time Exceeded Message (computing)
- Tivoli Endpoint Manager (IBM Corp.)
- Tohoku Electric Manufacturing (Tokyo, Japan)
- Total Environmental Management Ltd. (UK)
- Total Environmental Management, Inc. (Anaheim, CA)
- Traffic Engineering Module (Nextone)
- Training Equipment Monitor (name of person who monitors the equipment used for training)
- Trans-European Motorway
- Transactions on Engineering Management (journal; IEEE)
- Transanal Endoscopic Microsurgery
- Transient Electromagnetic
- Transmission Electron Microscope
- Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Transmission Electronique Mécanique (French: Transmission Electronics Mechanics; France)
- Transverse Electromagnetic
- Transverse Electromagnetic Mode
- Travaux Electriques du Midi (French: Midi Electric Works; France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Turkish motorway, with a planned length of 3,600 km, is the major part of the Trans European Motorway (TEM), the planned length of which is 10,000 km.