Moreover he noted that official Tirana is interested in selecting Trans Adriatic Pipeline.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for Trans Adriatic Pipeline (natural gas; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAP
We have 822 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- Toyo Automotive Parts (Franklin, KY)
- TPED Assessment Process
- Traditional Academic Program (various schools)
- Traditional Approval Process
- Traditional Arts Program (various organizations)
- Traffic Access Point
- Training Accreditation Program
- Training Action Plan (various agencies)
- Training Allowance Pool
- Training and Projects (various organizations)
- Trans Anadolu Ham Petrol Boru Hatti Projesi (Turkish: Trans-Anatolian Crude Oil Pipeline Project)
- Transactions on Antennas and Propagation (IEEE)
- Transboundary Air Pollution
- Transesophageal Atrial Pacing
- Transfer Advantage Program (various schools)
- Transfer-Appropriate Processing (memory processing)
- Transferred Account Procedure (GSM)
- Transient Acoustic Processor
- Transit Access Pass (Los Angeles, CA)
- Transition Assistance Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) officials have started a pre-qualification process, inviting steel pipe producers to an expression of interest, in preparation for construction of the long-planned 800-km Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP).
He said that there were two options for the route of the Southern Gas Corridor a Nabucco West (via Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, and Austria) and the Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) through Greece and Italy, with the Shah Deniz 2 consortium expected to pick a scheme by end-June.
The second alternative holding the promise of future market integration was a combination of the Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) system and its eventual extension: the Ionian-Adriatic Pipeline (IAP).
He specifically mentioned the White Stream project to link Georgia and the EU, the ITGI pipeline to bring Azeri gas to Italy via Turkey and Greece and the Trans Adriatic Pipeline from Greece to Italy.
He said that mutual working groups between Turkey and Switzerland would be set up within the scope of the memorandum of understanding, adding that this was Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) project.
Albanian government inked off, as per the terms of implementation of the Trans Adriatic Pipeline through its territory, stated by the project's consortium.
The governments of Greece, Italy and Albania cemented their full support for and commitment to the Trans Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) project by signing a tri-lateral intergovernmental agreement (IGA) in Rome.