PRince Harry will arrive in the US "imminently" for gruelling training for combat missions in Afghanistan.
What does TFC stand for?
TFC stands for Training for Combat
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TFC
We have 258 other meanings of TFC in our Acronym Attic
- Toulouse Football Club (France)
- Tourism Forecasting Committee (Australia)
- Tourism Forecasting Council (Australia)
- Tours Football Club (France)
- Toyota Finance Corporation (Japan)
- Trabajo Fin de Carrera (Spanish)
- Trade Fair Center (various locations)
- Traffic (logging abbreviation)
- Traffic Flow Confidentiality
- Transamerica Finance Corporation
- Transfer Controlled (SS7)
- Transit Flying Chart (aviation)
- Transitional Federal Charter (Somalia)
- Transmit Format Combination
- Transport Format Combination
- Transportation Finance Commission (various locations)
- Triangle Fútbol Club (Hillsborough, North Carolina)
- Triangular Fibrocartilage Complex (structure in the wrist)
- Trilateral Frigate Cooperation
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also claimed it amounted to an "attack" as the NATO planes were training for combat.
This event will provide a forum for open exchange of technical and programmatic information between the Defense Department, its military services, industry representatives, and foreign organizations in the test and evaluation of air-to-air and ground-to-air weapons systems, which provide air/ground crew training for combat readiness.
Extensive training for combat is meant to save lives.
If the Air Force exercises all program options, Hughes Training will deliver a total of 97 UTD simulators designed to provide new student, transition and continuation training for Combat Air Force F-15 and F-16 fighter pilots at squadron locations.
When you're training for combat, nothing on the football field is going to scare you.